About

Almost everyone has been the target of a scam at some stage in his or her lives, and many people have repeated, ongoing exposure to scam attempts. The aim of SCAMSTERS INC. is to provide you with information you need to Protect Yourself from scams, so you can recognise a set-up and avoid the hook and the inevitable sting of a scam. Its your Daily dose of Scams in your neighbourhood.its an Archive for all thats related to SCAMS,FRAUDs,Etc....

this Site

SCAMSTERS INC provides an Antiscam - Useful External links page to similar and related to Bangalore and rest of India. Finally, SCAMSTERS INC. provides advice for those who have fallen for the bait and been hooked at 'I've been scammed. What should I do?

bangalore blasts actual scenes (video)

I am currently monitoring the many feeds and news videos that are surfacing, stay tuned in the threads, this is panning out to be quite large, some eye witnesses have emerged with horific details and accounts of the events, several are now reported dead and many more injured, videos are spreading like wild fire online







bomb blast in Bangalore today - witness accounts

''I was in the office, we suddenly heard a huge sound and rushed to the spot. By that time one person was hospitalised by the police,'' said Rajasekhar, an MNC executive from one of the blast sites.

''The first blast happened at 1.15 pm. One person died and three others had been injured,'' said a witness from Anepalya.

''I shuddered at what I saw. It was a gory sight. There was this person lying in a pool of blood. And there were splinters all around. It was quite an unnerving experience,'' said Seema.

''I was totally panic-stricken by this deafening sound that I heard. When I went out there was chaos and commotion all around me,'' said Ken.

''I saw this person who had been injured and groaning for help. We immediately rushed him to the hospital,'' said Nalini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment